Built of brick circa 1855 by architect and inventor Warren P. Miller, this Gothic Revival home was purchased by the Aaron family in the 1870s.
It remained in the family until 1955. At that time, the only son of Mary B
obo Aaron gifted it to the City of Marysville to be maintained as a museum in honor of his mother.
The Mary Aaron Museum was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1998 as the Warren P. Miller house.
In the summer of 2011, the board of the Mary Aaron Museum began to restore and renovate the upstairs portion of the home. The home is open for tours, though the upstairs portion of the museum is in progress as the staff prepares new exhibits. Tours are on Fridays and Saturdays from 1 - 4pm. There is no charge to tour the home, but donations are gladly accepted.
The Mary Aaron Museum is located on the corner of 7th and D Streets in Marysville, California.